1. I prime my face with L'Oreal Studio Secret Primer to smooth the skin so it will be easier to apply cream colors on.
2. I used MAC Chromagraphic Pencil #NC25/30 to draw the outline
3. Use Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #8 to fill the red, then use Make Up For Ever eyeshadow #50 to finish the look.
5. Use Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #1 to fill the black, then use MAC Black Cream the finish the glossy look.
6. Use Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #8 with eyeshadow brush to apply on the inner rim of the eyes, and then use concealer to blend it.
7. Photoshop your eyes. Done!