2011年8月28日 星期日

Fall Collection: MAC Me Over




These two MAC Me Over eyeshadow basically focus on gray and purple, and I feel they work well together (yes sadly I think it's better to own both palette since one is light one is dark). Before I purchased these two palettes I saw many bad reviews about it. But they swatch them with fingers or wrong brush. So I decided to go to MAC store and taste them out twice. The second time I tried it I asked for #242 brush to apply on my hand (because most of the colors are matt finish and 242 is recommend with matt colors ), and the colors didn't show as bad as the online reviews say. And I just love those grayish colors!
In order to make the colors look more vivid and blend better, I used MAC Paint Peintures #Sublime Nature as base because it's less dry as paint pot and has some brown base rather then just clear.



MAC Me Over Collection #Evil Eye
This quad doesn't have good reviews online, but like I said use #242 brush and pad on the colors should work. The blackish color #Moody is actually a nice dirty-smoky color but it doesn't blend well with certain ways. But I like how it actually doesn't give too much pigment so I can blend it with many other colors.




MAC Me Over Collection #Lady Gray

gray-tone based eyeshadow quad that works perfectly with another palette of this collection.
In order to use the matt colors well, use #242 brush and pad on the coors.

Entire eyelid: Tendersmoke ( from Lady Gray) (F)
Crease: Spellcaster (from Evil Eye) (S)
Soften crease: Palace Pedigreed (from Evil Eye) (M)
Darken the outer corner and lashline: Moody (from Evil Eye) (VXP)
Highlight: All Races (From Lady Gray) (M) repromoted color


The second look I did I chose grayish tones from the two palettes. I like #Hazy Day as my eyelid because it's a nice champagne color that isn't too light nor shinny so it blends well with my crease color, which is #Evil Eye, the matt dark gray color.

Center of eyelid: Hazy Day (from Lady Gray) (VXP)
Inner Corner Lady Gray (from Lady Gray) (S)
Crease: Evil Eye (from Evil Eye) (M)
Darken outer corner: Moody (from Evil Eye) (VXP)
Highlight: All Races (from Lady Gray) (M)
Lower lashline: Lady Gray

沒有留言:

張貼留言